Monday, July 7, 2008

Time ... Inconsequential Trivialities.

... I feel a little like Leo Sayer ... anyone remember him?
from "The Show Must Go On"
"I’ve wasted time
Wasted, wasted, oh so much time."
Not that it really is a waste - it's great learning a little of what a lot of people know already, but it just takes a lot of time. One gets caught up with Inconsequential Trivialities. (And you thought IT stood for Information Technology!)

LIKES
I am impressed with the Bloglines. I like seeing what I am interested in all coming together. How to make it work for others as well as myself.

NOT SURE ABOUT
I went wandering into Picasa through a link which said "see all your pictures on Picasa..." or similar, and got trapped, or so I felt. Any blog pictures land up there, and I am unsure of how to delete these 'albums'. Oh well! Lost in the ether capacious!

2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

Just out of interest, referring to time...
What is the time setting on these blogs? I most certainly am not wasting time at 1:40 something a.m.!

Pollyanna said...

Found out how to change the time settings...!
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41963