Thursday, July 31, 2008

first go

Well, here goes with a "Zoho" document.
I was looking for an emoticon labelled trepidation, but I must have missed it!
I have uploaded stuff to Googledocs before, but it didn't look as good as it did "on the ground", so I kind of left it alone. Also - it wasn't as though I could transfer all my stuff there quickly. It took a while. Never mind, I'll have another look another day...

cool - the inserts are easy to access!
(but the smiley cool emoticon didn't come out...)
And the text colours and formatting... although I need to find a formatting icon soon so I can watch what's going on...
I have just had to work out the saving and deleting thingy... Not bad.
This could work when editing stuff for insertion into one's blog...

- a picture of Mexico, courtesy of Reynaldofineart.





No comments: